Slags and Slappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slags and Slappers

Secret group of addicted scrappers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roz
Admin
Admin
Roz

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyWed Jul 25, 2007 5:33 pm

I've just got off the phone to Suzanne, and she came up with a great idea of us doing some challenges over the weekend to have a bit of a laugh with. So here is what we have so far.

Speed Scrap - This is actually good fun, give yourself some paper, and bits and a photo and challenge yourself to do a layout in say 1/2 an hour, me and kirsty did this recently and I loved the layout I did and Kirsty Loved hers to.

Layout Challenge - have some cards written with bits of embellishments, etc, i.e. buttons, ribbon, pattern paper, have these turned over on the table and each person picks 4 cards and has to do a layout with these things only.

Scrap your friend - We all bring along a photo we want scrapped, but them in a box and then everyone picks one, whoever you pick, you do a layout for that person with the photo they gave.

Now this should ensure we get at least a few layouts done over the weekend and have a laugh at the same time.

If you have any other suggestions, add them here or start a new thread.
Back to top Go down
https://sands.forumotion.com
Cal

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 11:53 pm

All those ideas sound cool to me Roz ......fab idea !

I love speed scrapping !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 12:56 am

me too.........................................................................

NOT affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Roz
Admin
Admin
Roz

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 12:11 am

nearly missed that NOT you had hidden in there, look at this way you will at least get one page done, that would be a record for you anyway. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 10:25 pm

oh ha ha ha ha alien alien alien

Actually I just asked Hamish if he wanted me to maks an album for his mum at xmas and he said yes, but when would I get it done? and I said I would get it all done at that weekend

So I am doing it 6x6 and challenging you all to do a few pages for me lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Cal

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyMon Nov 05, 2007 10:56 pm

Can I just say that I was half tipsy when I agreed to the challenges !!! Laughing

Love the bring a photo one - great idea ! Not sure if I have a photo tho !
Back to top Go down
Roz
Admin
Admin
Roz

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Lets just scrap the challenges, far to much hassle and stress, I'll be happy to manage one layout in the whole weekend, will be more than happy to sit and chat and watch everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Cal

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend EmptyTue Nov 06, 2007 11:09 pm

Oh. Thats a shame Sad

I loves a challenge !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend   Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Set some challenges for ourselves for the weekend
Page 1 of 1