Slags and Slappers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Slags and Slappers

Secret group of addicted scrappers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

just watching....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LIZA T

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-18

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: just watching....   just watching.... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 1:07 am

I am really looking forward to the weekend and will soon start dreaming about covering myself in glitter etc......... oh! did I say that out loud...

I am not a good scrapper, I would get very frustrated doing layours etc.. I am a mini book, cardmaker, technique learner but will enjoy watching you true scrappers do the challenges.

My challenge is to make to bag kits in time and looking half decent!!!

I have flu, conjunctivitus, peeling lips and 2 girls covered in spots (due to the hotel soap I acumulated over the 2 week stay in London last month) they have had a reaction to the AVEDA soap oopppps..... a hubby with man flu and 2 dogs with tummy trouble (say no more.....)

see ya soom hunny bunnies!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cal

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-07-16

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just watching....   just watching.... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 2:36 am

Well don't be bringing any of their germs with ya will ya !!!! Laughing

Hope everyone's ok before you leave tho, its awful going away when the little uns aren't well Sad

I'll enjoy watching the true scrappers as well ... not sure what i'm bringing project wise - I'll probably just 'wing it' and bring a heap of crap that will make nothing ... but that I can sit and 'tinker' with !!
Back to top Go down
Roz
Admin
Admin
Roz

Number of posts : 108

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just watching....   just watching.... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 3:01 pm

OMG, is there gonna be true scrappers their, shite, I'll hide under the desk then.

I am gonna bring some projects that I'm trying to make for the retreat in March, lots of ideas in my head and half arsed attempts at prototypes but need to get something concrete done. Also little farty books and the odd layout, but only if they are quick quick quick.

Can't wait to do the bag thing though, we will have to set up a rota on teh sewing machine. Jane do we need to bring anything with us for it, interlining, thread, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://sands.forumotion.com
LIZA T

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: bag bag bag.......   just watching.... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2007 9:36 pm

just remember I dont know many people Rozzy......

You are making out this bag is going to be a work of art!!!

it is still a mere thought in my head.......nothing decided, planned, cut out, designed........

Bugger I will end up with no new friends at the end of the weekend due to my poor show on the bag front...
PRESSURE PRESSURE.....

Me and my big mouth!!!!!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO , HOWEVER CREATE MY OWN CHALLENGE:........

THE BEST SLIPPERS COMPETITION...... THERE WILL BE A PUBLIC VOTE!!..

Anyone in??

Liza T
Back to top Go down
Roz
Admin
Admin
Roz

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just watching....   just watching.... EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 12:18 am

Oh I would love to enter the slipper challenge but don't think my mochs will come up to much, now let me think do I have any pads anywhere to make some xmas ones????

Jane, don't worry about the bag to much, god you could chuck a tea-towel at me and tell me to sew up two sides and I would be happy. cheers
Back to top Go down
LIZA T

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!.....   just watching.... EmptySat Nov 03, 2007 12:50 am

OMG.......This is becoming an obsession Rozy chuck, we are only there for a weekend!!!

My challenge does not involve, glue, cutting, designing of any sort!!

You do not need to make your slippers just pop them in your case and put them on when you arrive!!!

Jane
Back to top Go down
Roz
Admin
Admin
Roz

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just watching....   just watching.... EmptySun Nov 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Jane, I was joking, last year somebody sent me a pic of slippers made with Sanni pads and I put it on my blog.

I have no idea how to even start with making my own slippers lol!

No obsessions here, just a desire to have a bloody great weekend with friends and relax and Sleep sleep oh and eat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just watching.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: just watching....   just watching.... Empty

Back to top Go down

just watching....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Slags and Slappers :: Challenges-
Jump to: